RAPIDE project members from Faculty of Organization and Informatics (FOI) - professor Blaženka Divjak, assistant professor Petra Žugec, assistant professor Nikola Kadoić, Barbi Svetec and Darko Grabar, held on February 7-11, 2022, 7 workshops at FOI and online via a virtual room.
The workshops covered a wide array of themes related to practical aspects of learning and teaching practices:
- Learning Outcomes
- Problem and Project Based Learning
- Flipped Classroom and Inquiry Based Learning
- Laboratory Based Learning and Game Based Learning
- Work Based Learning
- Instruction/Lecture Based Learning and Peer/Collaborative Learning
- Learning Design Tool and Application of Teaching Strategies.
The workshops were held following the Learning, Teaching and Training (LTT) activities performed within the project to transfer the obtained knowledge and experiences “in-house” to peer teachers with the broader aim to extend the project impact, gathering more than 47 participants over the course of three days, both in-person and online.